What is the WEEE Man and What does He Represent?
The WEEE Man is made from the amount of waste electrical and electronic products that an average UK citizen – YOU – will throw away in YOUR lifetime, if YOU carry on disposing of products at the current rate. Currently most of these products go straight into landfill. From January 2006 manufactures & retailers will be responsible for recycling this waste under new EU legislation called the WEEE (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) Directive.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- Artist Makes Streets Less Boring By Making Graffiti That Interacts With The Surroundings
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bathers Changing Clothes Using the ‘Skreenette’ at the Public Beach, 1929
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- “Visit Hungary”: Artificial Lakes of Délegyháza from Above by Gabor Nagy
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost