FEZ Amsterdam Launches Its First Collection
On Tuesday July 30th FEZ will present their first collection of leather bags in Amsterdam. Witzenhausen gallery is the place where FEZ will launch its first one hundred leather bags.
FEZ, a new brand in which art and craftsmanship come together, is named after the place where the leather comes from. FEZ combines the authenticity of Morocco with art from Amsterdam. This unique concept is reinforced by its exclusivity; each bag has a serial number. FEZ has brought two worlds together: traditional leather processing from Morocco and the creative influences of Amsterdam. Every year, a different artist from Amsterdam will make the lining. The inside of the FEZ f1 collection is decorated with drawings from illustrator Nathalie Otter. Especially for FEZ she made a series of ten male figures with animal heads.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Winning Photos Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- This Couple Decided To Take Their Engagement Photos At The Grocery Store They Shop At, And The End Result Might Make You Smile
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- “Deploy”: The Surreal Dreamscapes of Ahmed Muntasir