FEZ Amsterdam Launches Its First Collection
On Tuesday July 30th FEZ will present their first collection of leather bags in Amsterdam. Witzenhausen gallery is the place where FEZ will launch its first one hundred leather bags.
FEZ, a new brand in which art and craftsmanship come together, is named after the place where the leather comes from. FEZ combines the authenticity of Morocco with art from Amsterdam. This unique concept is reinforced by its exclusivity; each bag has a serial number. FEZ has brought two worlds together: traditional leather processing from Morocco and the creative influences of Amsterdam. Every year, a different artist from Amsterdam will make the lining. The inside of the FEZ f1 collection is decorated with drawings from illustrator Nathalie Otter. Especially for FEZ she made a series of ten male figures with animal heads.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Hungarian Graphic Design Student Barbara Bernat Redesigns the Euro
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Superb Surreal Photo Manipulations By Ben Robins That Challenge Logic