FEZ Amsterdam Launches Its First Collection
On Tuesday July 30th FEZ will present their first collection of leather bags in Amsterdam. Witzenhausen gallery is the place where FEZ will launch its first one hundred leather bags.
FEZ, a new brand in which art and craftsmanship come together, is named after the place where the leather comes from. FEZ combines the authenticity of Morocco with art from Amsterdam. This unique concept is reinforced by its exclusivity; each bag has a serial number. FEZ has brought two worlds together: traditional leather processing from Morocco and the creative influences of Amsterdam. Every year, a different artist from Amsterdam will make the lining. The inside of the FEZ f1 collection is decorated with drawings from illustrator Nathalie Otter. Especially for FEZ she made a series of ten male figures with animal heads.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- Iceland From Above In Breathtaking Aerial Photography By Gabor Nagy
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- It’s Not Just Art. It’s Sm(art): Sebastian Pytka Illustrates The Important Problems Of The Modern World
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World