FEZ Amsterdam Launches Its First Collection
On Tuesday July 30th FEZ will present their first collection of leather bags in Amsterdam. Witzenhausen gallery is the place where FEZ will launch its first one hundred leather bags.
FEZ, a new brand in which art and craftsmanship come together, is named after the place where the leather comes from. FEZ combines the authenticity of Morocco with art from Amsterdam. This unique concept is reinforced by its exclusivity; each bag has a serial number. FEZ has brought two worlds together: traditional leather processing from Morocco and the creative influences of Amsterdam. Every year, a different artist from Amsterdam will make the lining. The inside of the FEZ f1 collection is decorated with drawings from illustrator Nathalie Otter. Especially for FEZ she made a series of ten male figures with animal heads.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Extreme Hipsters: People Who Took Hipsterism To A Whole New Level
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- This Brutal Tank Monument Located In Russian Wilderness, Reminds Abandoned Alien Spaceship
- S’porean Designer’s S$7 Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop Key Chains Super Popular Worldwide
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- Hilariously Polite Protest Signs
- Mindblowing Photographs Of The World’s Most Fascinating Indigenous Tribes