Roberto Ferlito’s Jewelry Campaign in Schield, Spring-Summer 2014
The shooting called “Fuga Tropicale” with model Anna Rudenko and photographed by Diego Diaz Marin, when you can see an ironic story, seen from a vouyeur eye, of a woman’s travel in search of herself, who flees with her jewels to the warm tropical lands of California.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!