Tractor Pulling Euro Championships
Truck and Tractor pulling, also known as power pulling, is a motorsport competition, popular in America, Europe (especially in the Netherlands), Australia and Brazil, which requires modified tractors to pull a heavy sledge (sled) along a 35 ft wide and length of 100 meter or 300 ft+ track, with the winner being the tractor that pulls the sledge farthest. The sport is known as the world’s most powerful motorsport, due to the multi-engined modified tractor pullers.
A driver competes in his tractor during the Tractor Pulling Euro Championships in the western German town of Fuechtorf September 9, 2012. Eighty teams from across Europe participated in the two-day competition where high-powered tractor prototypes must pull a trailer down a 100-metre (328 ft) track as far as possible. Photos by Ina Fassbender/Reuters.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- Iceland From Above In Breathtaking Aerial Photography By Gabor Nagy
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- It’s Not Just Art. It’s Sm(art): Sebastian Pytka Illustrates The Important Problems Of The Modern World
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos