Tractor Pulling Euro Championships
Truck and Tractor pulling, also known as power pulling, is a motorsport competition, popular in America, Europe (especially in the Netherlands), Australia and Brazil, which requires modified tractors to pull a heavy sledge (sled) along a 35 ft wide and length of 100 meter or 300 ft+ track, with the winner being the tractor that pulls the sledge farthest. The sport is known as the world’s most powerful motorsport, due to the multi-engined modified tractor pullers.
A driver competes in his tractor during the Tractor Pulling Euro Championships in the western German town of Fuechtorf September 9, 2012. Eighty teams from across Europe participated in the two-day competition where high-powered tractor prototypes must pull a trailer down a 100-metre (328 ft) track as far as possible. Photos by Ina Fassbender/Reuters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s