Tractor Pulling Euro Championships
Truck and Tractor pulling, also known as power pulling, is a motorsport competition, popular in America, Europe (especially in the Netherlands), Australia and Brazil, which requires modified tractors to pull a heavy sledge (sled) along a 35 ft wide and length of 100 meter or 300 ft+ track, with the winner being the tractor that pulls the sledge farthest. The sport is known as the world’s most powerful motorsport, due to the multi-engined modified tractor pullers.
A driver competes in his tractor during the Tractor Pulling Euro Championships in the western German town of Fuechtorf September 9, 2012. Eighty teams from across Europe participated in the two-day competition where high-powered tractor prototypes must pull a trailer down a 100-metre (328 ft) track as far as possible. Photos by Ina Fassbender/Reuters.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- 25 Year Old British Man Dresses As A 19th Century Regency Gentleman In Bespoke Clothing He Designs
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram