Harry Sperl from Daytona Beach, Florida, has collected thousands of items, including this bed, to create a museum dedicated to hamburgers. The enthusiast’s collection has transformed his Daytona Beach home in Florida into a shrine which is dubbed Burgerbilla.
The 57-year-old has a custom-made bed in the form of the world’s largest cheeseburger, complete with a sesame seed cover and matching pillows. Mr Sperl’s collection includes a burger mobile phone, hamburger money banks, biscuit jars, clocks, hats, trays, erasers, badges, magnets, music boxes and salt and pepper shakers.
He said: ‘They taste good, they look good and the hamburger is an icon of the United States of America.’
Source: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- Photographer Forms Landscapes Using Just Human Bodies And The Result Looks Majestic
- Photographer Michal Zahornacky Creates Minimalistic Architectural Collages Inspired By The Current Pandemic Situation
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Photo vs Art: Russian Artist Turns Celebrities Into Adorable Cartoon Characters
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At