Harry Sperl from Daytona Beach, Florida, has collected thousands of items, including this bed, to create a museum dedicated to hamburgers. The enthusiast’s collection has transformed his Daytona Beach home in Florida into a shrine which is dubbed Burgerbilla.
The 57-year-old has a custom-made bed in the form of the world’s largest cheeseburger, complete with a sesame seed cover and matching pillows. Mr Sperl’s collection includes a burger mobile phone, hamburger money banks, biscuit jars, clocks, hats, trays, erasers, badges, magnets, music boxes and salt and pepper shakers.
He said: ‘They taste good, they look good and the hamburger is an icon of the United States of America.’
Source: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Japanese Illustrator Suzusiro Puts Maids On Skateboards And We Can’t Complain