Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
Four Russian girls, beginning with 2012, have been making their group photos and got them framed. One of them published the photos recently and received a lot of comments from other users. They have been friends since childhood.
The second one is dated 2013.
2016 – the previous photo is in their hands.
This photo, 2017, was taken on the wedding day of one of the girls.
They take several shots and choose the best – the most emotional.
Such a cute photo story!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!