Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
Four Russian girls, beginning with 2012, have been making their group photos and got them framed. One of them published the photos recently and received a lot of comments from other users. They have been friends since childhood.
The second one is dated 2013.
2016 – the previous photo is in their hands.
This photo, 2017, was taken on the wedding day of one of the girls.
They take several shots and choose the best – the most emotional.
Such a cute photo story!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Artist Imagines How Pop Culture Characters Would Look If They Were Saints
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati