Kevin Silva has been Collecting Batman Memorabilia Since He was Five
A Batman fan has spent over $100,000 building a shrine dedicated to his hero. Kevin Silva from Indiana, U.S, keeps his 2,500-item haul in his very own basement ‘Batcave’. After he was bought a Batman lunchbox in kindergarten, Mr Silva became hooked, and since then he just hasn’t been able to resist any kind of Batman merchandise.
The electrician, who says that his favourite Batman film is The Dark Knight, has even splashed out on a $3,600 replica of Adam West’s Batsuit. But luckily for Mr Silva, his wife Janet, 50 and two children fully support his adoration for the caped crusader and have even started their own memorabilia collections. Mr Silva’s daughter Kaylaigh, 25, now collects anything Marilyn Munroe while his son Dylan, 21, is building up an impressive collection of rock band Kiss memorabilia.
Source: The Daily Mail/TIG Media/HotSpot Media
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts