Cannafest 2011: International Hemp Fair in the Czech Republic
The biggest international hemp fair in the Czech Republic was held at the end of November. Cannafest introduces the best products from the field of hemp industry, starts with seeds, continues with growing technologies and ends with the final products as for example cosmetics, textiles or building materials.
Cannafest is the best way for companies from this field of interest to strengthen their positions on the Czech market, develop contacts for professionals and public but also for example to reach easier the “Eastern countries” as Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine and others as Cannafest is going to advertise totally in more then ten countries to attract as many professionals and visitors as possible.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries