French Artist Turns Everyday Objects into Playful Characters
With a creative eye, the casual observer can espy characters or faces in the everyday objects all around us. French artist Gilbert Legrand takes this a step further by painting and otherwise modifying totally mundane objects to turn them into cute characters and give them new life.
Legrand lets his active imagination soar by painting small details onto these everyday objects to help us see them the way he does. With the addition of a face and maybe some arms and legs, a paintbrush can become a mangled fox, a hinge can become a shady salesman, and a juicer becomes a woman emerging from a pool.
Hopefully, Legrand’s wildly imaginative creations will help you find the fun characters hidden all around you!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, Satan Has an Instagram Account, And It’s Funny as Hell
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Pantone Just Released A Period-Colored Paint and It’s Called “Period” Red
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Stunning Artistic, Portrait and Surreal Photography by Man Ray in the 1920s and ’30s
- Before Smartphones And Computers Kids Had Real Fun
- This Monastery Adopted A Stray Dog, Now He Enjoys His Life As A Monk
- Photographer Jun Yamamoto Captures The Magic Of Japan Streets At Night
- Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots