French Artist Turns Everyday Objects into Playful Characters
With a creative eye, the casual observer can espy characters or faces in the everyday objects all around us. French artist Gilbert Legrand takes this a step further by painting and otherwise modifying totally mundane objects to turn them into cute characters and give them new life.
Legrand lets his active imagination soar by painting small details onto these everyday objects to help us see them the way he does. With the addition of a face and maybe some arms and legs, a paintbrush can become a mangled fox, a hinge can become a shady salesman, and a juicer becomes a woman emerging from a pool.
Hopefully, Legrand’s wildly imaginative creations will help you find the fun characters hidden all around you!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- Meet A Woman Who Keeps 500 Plants In Her Brooklyn Apartment
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- The Most Controversial Ultrarealistic Art Sculptures By Patricia Piccinini
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Clever Tables That Create An Illusion Animals Are Emerging From Water
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove