Amazing Sceneries of Inverse Image by Victoria Siemer
The group of photos is created by Victoria Siemer, a graphic designer and photographer from Brooklyn, New York, the United States. As a creative designer, Victoria Siemer is keen on changing visual spaces so as to create an unusual visual effect.
In these photos, Victoria Siemer created a series of amazing visual effect by integrating the nature with geometry. She also made different gradations by realigning mountains, trees, rivers and oceans through digital postproduction to blur the boundary between reality and fiction so that audience can’t totally differentiate signal element in each photo.
Geometrical shape in the group of photos is just like a mirror that reflects beautiful scenery in another dimensionality. They are splendid artistic works of surrealism style.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original