Amazing Sceneries of Inverse Image by Victoria Siemer
The group of photos is created by Victoria Siemer, a graphic designer and photographer from Brooklyn, New York, the United States. As a creative designer, Victoria Siemer is keen on changing visual spaces so as to create an unusual visual effect.
In these photos, Victoria Siemer created a series of amazing visual effect by integrating the nature with geometry. She also made different gradations by realigning mountains, trees, rivers and oceans through digital postproduction to blur the boundary between reality and fiction so that audience can’t totally differentiate signal element in each photo.
Geometrical shape in the group of photos is just like a mirror that reflects beautiful scenery in another dimensionality. They are splendid artistic works of surrealism style.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World