Amazing Animal Ski Masks By Teya Salat
With the winter months fast approaching, the balaclava is a key piece of kit to keep your face warm, or to rob a bank. 22-year-old Russian tattoo model Teya Salat may not be a thief, but her stylish, animal-themed balaclavas have stolen our hearts and opened our wallets!
The balaclava takes its name from the 1854 Battle of Balaclava during the Crimean War. British troops, lacking warm clothing, were issued these hand-knit face-masks to protect them from the bitter cold. Previously, this type of headgear was known an an Uhlan cap or a Templar cap.
Via Bored Panda ;)
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons