Amazing Animal Ski Masks By Teya Salat
With the winter months fast approaching, the balaclava is a key piece of kit to keep your face warm, or to rob a bank. 22-year-old Russian tattoo model Teya Salat may not be a thief, but her stylish, animal-themed balaclavas have stolen our hearts and opened our wallets!
The balaclava takes its name from the 1854 Battle of Balaclava during the Crimean War. British troops, lacking warm clothing, were issued these hand-knit face-masks to protect them from the bitter cold. Previously, this type of headgear was known an an Uhlan cap or a Templar cap.
Via Bored Panda ;)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama