Amazing Treehotels in Sweden
Treehotel is a Swedish hotel that proposed an insolite experience near the Lule River: in rooms suspended in tree.
This hotel offers six different cabins to sleep with birds, modern and creative at once.
We can find cabins that look like nests, UFO or minimalist loft.
The brand has also a suspended sauna in the trees for all the customers.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known