Textile Artist Creates Beautiful Hummingbirds
“Hummingbirds are possibly the most beautiful thing on the planet. They way they thrum their way around flowers, little blurs of jewelled light. I made this hummingbird a few weeks ago and wasn’t sure about the best way to display him until the husband suggested making him appear to drink from a flower. Thank heavens for wire :) He now lives with his new owner (the hummingbird NOT the husband) and she has him displayed in her conservatory – exactly as he was meant to be.” – Amanda Barnes, textile artist.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s