Textile Artist Creates Beautiful Hummingbirds
“Hummingbirds are possibly the most beautiful thing on the planet. They way they thrum their way around flowers, little blurs of jewelled light. I made this hummingbird a few weeks ago and wasn’t sure about the best way to display him until the husband suggested making him appear to drink from a flower. Thank heavens for wire :) He now lives with his new owner (the hummingbird NOT the husband) and she has him displayed in her conservatory – exactly as he was meant to be.” – Amanda Barnes, textile artist.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unexpected Coincidences On The Streets Of New York That This Russian Photographer Managed To Capture On Camera
- A Beautiful Photo Series of the 1960 Ford Galaxie
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- The Superb Quirky Illustrations by Alex Kiesling
- “Forced Induction”: The Superb 3D Artworks of Luk
- Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Andrey Kasay
- This Artist Makes Illustrations That Talk About Modern Life With Social Commentary
- Bizarre and Grotesque Illustrations by Alex Gamsu Jenkins
- Simon Lee’s Superb Sculptures of Hellish Monsters from the Underworld
- Psychedelic Portraits by Erwin Kruz