DIY Build a Bar!
Step 1. Buy wood
Step 2. Use Screws and Brackets for the frame
Step 3. Add support for the shelf
Step 4. Add front panels
Step 5. Add rest of panels and bartop support
Step 6. Miter Edges of crown molding for framing
Step 7. Be suprised the thing you built is standing
Step 8. Sand, stain, gloss!
From the front!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell…”: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Temporary Tattoos Are Back, And They’re Better Than Ever
- Getty Museum Challenges People To Recreate Great Works Of Art With Items And People In Their Homes
- Artist Re-Imagines Classic Paintings To Obey Social Distancing Rules During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake