DIY Build a Bar!
Step 1. Buy wood
Step 2. Use Screws and Brackets for the frame
Step 3. Add support for the shelf
Step 4. Add front panels
Step 5. Add rest of panels and bartop support
Step 6. Miter Edges of crown molding for framing
Step 7. Be suprised the thing you built is standing
Step 8. Sand, stain, gloss!
From the front!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper