DIY Build a Bar!
Step 1. Buy wood
Step 2. Use Screws and Brackets for the frame
Step 3. Add support for the shelf
Step 4. Add front panels
Step 5. Add rest of panels and bartop support
Step 6. Miter Edges of crown molding for framing
Step 7. Be suprised the thing you built is standing
Step 8. Sand, stain, gloss!
From the front!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?