Clare Sams, Textile Artist
Textile artist Clare Sams knitted a narrative of the journeys that bring people to Archway (the area of north London). Clare created colourful knitted panels illustrating her own personal connection to Archway and peoples responses to the question ‘how did you get here?’.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake