Photo of the Day: The Aurora Australis from Space
This image released by NASA shows the Aurora Australis, accompanied by star streaks and air glow, recorded by one of the Expedition 31 crew members May 22, 2012 when the orbital outpost was above a point on Earth located about 290 miles southeast of southern New Zealand. Two Russian spacecraft docked to the station are seen in the foreground. (NASA) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds