Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and photographer Michael Zee makes sure he does it just right every morning. For both himself and his boyfriend Mark van Beek, Zee cooks a delicious breakfast at the start of each day. Sometime last year, the two sat down to eat their morning meal when they noticed how perfectly symmetrical Zee’s setup was. The food enthusiast posted a photo of this meal on Instagram and his followers soon began asking for more. Thus, the Symmetry Breakfast series was born.
To continue with this mirror-image food series and turn it into a daily tradition, Zee often wakes up extra early to begin preparing breakfast and he even starts some meals the night before. He now pays close attention to the backdrop and the tableware so that they superbly compliment each unique meal. Zee and van Beek occasionally eat out in different countries and enjoy documenting these cultural foods as well.
Zee explained, “People wonder if I’m crazy or obsessive, but it is a declaration of love, really. I’m dedicated—both to breakfast and to Mark.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Student Captures What Happens When People Are Told They Are Beautiful
- Back When the Rotor Rides Were Fun and Dangerous!
- These Colourised Photographs Show How People Took Shelter in The London Underground in The 1940s
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Spectacular Winning Images of the iCanvas Digital Art Award 2021