This Artist Updates Classic Dr. Seuss Book Covers And They’re Great
In a bid to keep the creative juices flowing, Boston-based art director (and self-proclaimed typography nerd) Jim Malloy has been reworking classic Dr. Seuss book covers for the current pandemic.
From ‘the places you won’t go’ to ‘the clorox’, these childhood classics get the remix they deserve for today’s crazy times.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos