Beautiful Vintage Black And White Fashion Photography By Georges Dambier In The 1950s
Rejecting the standard technique of capturing emotionless models, French photographer Georges Dambier captured his models in the Fifties looking ambivalent towards their clothing and the camera, instead laughing, enjoying exotic locations like Marrakesh, Corsica, Sicily, Cannes, Palma de Mallorca and riding in cars and boats. He captured the most beautiful women of his time, including Brigitte Bardot, Marie-Hélène Arnaud, Dorian Leigh and Suzy Parker.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Designer Michael Irwin Perfectly Rebrands Famous Logos Just For Fun