50 Awesome and Colorful Photoshoots of the 1970s Fashion and Style Trends
The 1970’s fashion, often called the “Mc Decade”, began with a continuation of the mini skirts, bell-bottoms, and the androgynous hippie look from the late 1960s and eventually became one of the most iconic decades for fashion ever.
Generally the most famous silhouette of the mid and late 1970s for both genders was that of tight on top and loose on bottom. The 1970s also saw the birth of the indifferent, anti-conformist approach to fashion, which consisted of sweaters, t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers.
Via Vintage Everyday
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar