How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
There’s a saying about wine, that “the first glass of wine is all about the food, the second glass is about love, and the third glass is about mayhem”, says Brazilian photographer Marcos Alberti. According to him, the “3 Glasses after [project] started as a joke like a game after hours”, during which he photographed his friends after one, two, and three glasses of wine.
“The first picture was taken right away when our guests have just arrived at the studio,” explains Alberti, “in order to capture the stress and the fatigue after…working all day”.
As the pictures reveal, however, a smile or a hint of goofiness soon begins to creep into the photos. By the last shot, many of Alberti’s friends can scarcely contain their mirth!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021