How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
There’s a saying about wine, that “the first glass of wine is all about the food, the second glass is about love, and the third glass is about mayhem”, says Brazilian photographer Marcos Alberti. According to him, the “3 Glasses after [project] started as a joke like a game after hours”, during which he photographed his friends after one, two, and three glasses of wine.
“The first picture was taken right away when our guests have just arrived at the studio,” explains Alberti, “in order to capture the stress and the fatigue after…working all day”.
As the pictures reveal, however, a smile or a hint of goofiness soon begins to creep into the photos. By the last shot, many of Alberti’s friends can scarcely contain their mirth!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Impressive Color Photos Of 60’s Women Fashion Taken By Norman Parkinson
- This Photographer Spent 10 Years Recording The Post-Soviet Discos Of Lithuania
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- Realistic Classic Car Drawings By Alessandro Paglia
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Men In Black 3: Special Effects Make-Up
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s