How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
There’s a saying about wine, that “the first glass of wine is all about the food, the second glass is about love, and the third glass is about mayhem”, says Brazilian photographer Marcos Alberti. According to him, the “3 Glasses after [project] started as a joke like a game after hours”, during which he photographed his friends after one, two, and three glasses of wine.
“The first picture was taken right away when our guests have just arrived at the studio,” explains Alberti, “in order to capture the stress and the fatigue after…working all day”.
As the pictures reveal, however, a smile or a hint of goofiness soon begins to creep into the photos. By the last shot, many of Alberti’s friends can scarcely contain their mirth!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Artist Makes Streets Less Boring By Making Graffiti That Interacts With The Surroundings
- Giant Ninja Turtle Takes Over Minsk: Huge Leonardo Is Exploring the World of Soviet Architecture
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- An Artist Duo Creates Miniature Post-Apopcalyptic Sculptures
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Incredible Typography Works of Jordan Metcalf
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Linemen on Utility Poles at the Turn of 20th Century