Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day
Sad Animal Facts is an amusing series from artist Brooke Barker, who pairs together adorable illustrations with sobering facts about specific animals.
“I’ve been illustrating these adorably sad facts and sharing them online for less than 2 months, and so far 6,500 people on Instagram have learned and laughed, and gotten slightly depressed.”, Brooke told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- Toilets Around the World
- Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters