Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day
Sad Animal Facts is an amusing series from artist Brooke Barker, who pairs together adorable illustrations with sobering facts about specific animals.
“I’ve been illustrating these adorably sad facts and sharing them online for less than 2 months, and so far 6,500 people on Instagram have learned and laughed, and gotten slightly depressed.”, Brooke told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Imagines Spilled Coffee As Monsters
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- Iceland From Above In Breathtaking Aerial Photography By Gabor Nagy