Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day
Sad Animal Facts is an amusing series from artist Brooke Barker, who pairs together adorable illustrations with sobering facts about specific animals.
“I’ve been illustrating these adorably sad facts and sharing them online for less than 2 months, and so far 6,500 people on Instagram have learned and laughed, and gotten slightly depressed.”, Brooke told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious