The Dog Project: 120 Playful Papier-Mâché Pooches Let Loose On The Beach
For the Kinsale Arts Festival in County Cork, Ireland, local artist Tom Campbell decided to put a smile on every visitor’s face by creating 120 papier-mâché dogs, with the help of one hundred volunteers, and placing them at various locations around the town.
The playful canines were placed on Kinsale’s beach, around local places of interest and brought together in various forms – all of which the public were encouraged to participate and play with. As you can imagine, the installation was incredibly popular with families and children – making art accessible to everyone.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Brilliant, Provocative Trump Ad That Had Cannes And Social Media Buzzing
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari