The Dog Project: 120 Playful Papier-Mâché Pooches Let Loose On The Beach
For the Kinsale Arts Festival in County Cork, Ireland, local artist Tom Campbell decided to put a smile on every visitor’s face by creating 120 papier-mâché dogs, with the help of one hundred volunteers, and placing them at various locations around the town.
The playful canines were placed on Kinsale’s beach, around local places of interest and brought together in various forms – all of which the public were encouraged to participate and play with. As you can imagine, the installation was incredibly popular with families and children – making art accessible to everyone.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
- Impressive Watercolor Paintings Of Famous Old European Landmarks
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- When You Use Face Swap App On Your Tattoo…