The Dog Project: 120 Playful Papier-Mâché Pooches Let Loose On The Beach
For the Kinsale Arts Festival in County Cork, Ireland, local artist Tom Campbell decided to put a smile on every visitor’s face by creating 120 papier-mâché dogs, with the help of one hundred volunteers, and placing them at various locations around the town.
The playful canines were placed on Kinsale’s beach, around local places of interest and brought together in various forms – all of which the public were encouraged to participate and play with. As you can imagine, the installation was incredibly popular with families and children – making art accessible to everyone.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Artist Gives A Comically Exaggerated Representation Of Popular Characters And Phenomena In His Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Indian Photo Festival Portrait Prize 2021 Finalists and Winners
- Artist Imagines How History’s Most Famous Painters Might Decorate Their Homes Based On The Color Pallettes Of Their Paintings
- Finalists and Winners of The Head On Portrait Award 2021
- The Winners of The Historic Photographer of The Year Awards 2021 Have Been Announced
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photographer Explores The Artefacts of Abandoned Former USSR Sites