The Dog Project: 120 Playful Papier-Mâché Pooches Let Loose On The Beach
For the Kinsale Arts Festival in County Cork, Ireland, local artist Tom Campbell decided to put a smile on every visitor’s face by creating 120 papier-mâché dogs, with the help of one hundred volunteers, and placing them at various locations around the town.
The playful canines were placed on Kinsale’s beach, around local places of interest and brought together in various forms – all of which the public were encouraged to participate and play with. As you can imagine, the installation was incredibly popular with families and children – making art accessible to everyone.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- “Jesus Is Everywhere” Project Photoshops Jesus In Everyday Situations
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Photographer’s Stunning Shots of Gorgeous Mountain Temple Look Straight out Of an Anime