Polar Bears in Sunset
They’re usually pictured against a bright white backdrop but this family of polar bears bathed in a vibrant reds, yellows and oranges as they watched a glorious sunset in Alaska. The stunning shots capture the moment a female bear and her two cubs enjoyed the last warm rays of the sun at the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Kaktovik. The bears can be seen gazing at the vibrant sunset and appear to revel in the tranquil moment as they bask in the array of colors.
Photographer, Sylvain Cordier, spent three weeks following the bears to capture the memorable moment. The 67-year-old from Alsace in France said: I was lucky because I was photographing a very calm and cooperative mother and her two large cubs.
Credits: Yahoo News
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards