Gorgeous Color Photographs Of Frida Kahlo Taken By Nickolas Muray
In May 1931, Nickolas Muray traveled to Mexico where he met Frida Kahlo, a woman he would never forget. The two were at the height of their on-again, off-again, ten-year relationship when these pictures were taken.
Their affair had started in 1931, after Muray was divorced from his second wife, and shortly after Kahlo’s marriage to Mexican muralist Diego Rivera. It outlived Muray’s third marriage, and Kahlo’s divorce and remarriage to Rivera, by one year, ending in 1941. They remained good friends until her death in 1954.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz