Gorgeous Color Photographs Of Frida Kahlo Taken By Nickolas Muray
In May 1931, Nickolas Muray traveled to Mexico where he met Frida Kahlo, a woman he would never forget. The two were at the height of their on-again, off-again, ten-year relationship when these pictures were taken.
Their affair had started in 1931, after Muray was divorced from his second wife, and shortly after Kahlo’s marriage to Mexican muralist Diego Rivera. It outlived Muray’s third marriage, and Kahlo’s divorce and remarriage to Rivera, by one year, ending in 1941. They remained good friends until her death in 1954.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Amazing Pics From Kyoto “Bullet Tour” Show No Matter How Tight Your Schedule, You Should Go
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters