Gorgeous Color Photographs Of Frida Kahlo Taken By Nickolas Muray
In May 1931, Nickolas Muray traveled to Mexico where he met Frida Kahlo, a woman he would never forget. The two were at the height of their on-again, off-again, ten-year relationship when these pictures were taken.
Their affair had started in 1931, after Muray was divorced from his second wife, and shortly after Kahlo’s marriage to Mexican muralist Diego Rivera. It outlived Muray’s third marriage, and Kahlo’s divorce and remarriage to Rivera, by one year, ending in 1941. They remained good friends until her death in 1954.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Girl Draws Self-Portraits Before And During LSD High
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- Yokai Horrors From The 18th Century Bakemono Zukushi Scroll – The Nightmarish, Curious And Rather Cute Demons Were Created In The Edo Period