Abandoned Cat With Dreadlocks Gets A Makeover
This poor cat was abandoned by her Alzheimer’s-suffering owner and it survived for years with severely matted fur. The cat was struggling to move because of the extra fur, but luckily the cat has been given a new home and a new look.
The feline, who was hauling around two pounds of overgrown fur that had formed into severe mats, was brought to the Animal Rescue League Shelter & Wildlife Center in Pittsburgh on Thursday, clearly in need of serious help after her owner went into a nursing home.
“She suffered from severe matting (dreadlocks, really), the likes of which had been neglected for years,” said a post on the shelter’s Facebook page. “Our Medical team shaved off the pounds of intertwined fur from her body &, needless to say, this cat is feeling so much better now!”
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Artist Imagines What Russian Skies Would Look If They Were In 8-Bit
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- The World’s Greatest Gallery Of Seductive Carrots
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia
- Pants For Men Only – Penis Pants By Eldridge Cleaver In The 1970s
- These Craftsmen Are Making Stunning Furniture And Art Objects Out Of Parts Of The Soviet And Russian Airplanes And Helicopters