Abandoned Cat With Dreadlocks Gets A Makeover
This poor cat was abandoned by her Alzheimer’s-suffering owner and it survived for years with severely matted fur. The cat was struggling to move because of the extra fur, but luckily the cat has been given a new home and a new look.
The feline, who was hauling around two pounds of overgrown fur that had formed into severe mats, was brought to the Animal Rescue League Shelter & Wildlife Center in Pittsburgh on Thursday, clearly in need of serious help after her owner went into a nursing home.
“She suffered from severe matting (dreadlocks, really), the likes of which had been neglected for years,” said a post on the shelter’s Facebook page. “Our Medical team shaved off the pounds of intertwined fur from her body &, needless to say, this cat is feeling so much better now!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- Toilets Around the World
- Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters