Abandoned Cat With Dreadlocks Gets A Makeover
This poor cat was abandoned by her Alzheimer’s-suffering owner and it survived for years with severely matted fur. The cat was struggling to move because of the extra fur, but luckily the cat has been given a new home and a new look.
The feline, who was hauling around two pounds of overgrown fur that had formed into severe mats, was brought to the Animal Rescue League Shelter & Wildlife Center in Pittsburgh on Thursday, clearly in need of serious help after her owner went into a nursing home.
“She suffered from severe matting (dreadlocks, really), the likes of which had been neglected for years,” said a post on the shelter’s Facebook page. “Our Medical team shaved off the pounds of intertwined fur from her body &, needless to say, this cat is feeling so much better now!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- 36 Widespread “Truths” That Are Totally Fake
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- The Weird World of Competitive Dog Grooming
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings