Guy Without A Date Does Epic Photoshoot With His Pug Instead
When New York-based ‘BarkPost’ writer Jonathan Graziano found himself without a date on Valentine’s Day, he went out with his best friend instead. His best friend, by the way, is a seven-year-old pug named Noodle.
Graziano adopted Noodle a little over a month ago, after he did a stand-up comedy routine about pugs (of course), and an audience member who managed a shelter told him about a pug in need of a home.
Upon meeting Noodle, Graziano said it was love at fur-st sight: ‘The moment I looked into those big bug eyes, I knew that Noodle was the pug of my dreams’.
For Valentine’s Day, the two singles went on a date and had an epic photoshoot. The heartwarming snaps show Graziano and Noodle taking a walk in the park and sharing sloppy kisses. And instead of a romantic candlelit dinner, they had a banana for a snack.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Replaces Jurassic Park Dinosaurs With Those From The Show Dinosaurs