Guy Without A Date Does Epic Photoshoot With His Pug Instead
When New York-based ‘BarkPost’ writer Jonathan Graziano found himself without a date on Valentine’s Day, he went out with his best friend instead. His best friend, by the way, is a seven-year-old pug named Noodle.
Graziano adopted Noodle a little over a month ago, after he did a stand-up comedy routine about pugs (of course), and an audience member who managed a shelter told him about a pug in need of a home.
Upon meeting Noodle, Graziano said it was love at fur-st sight: ‘The moment I looked into those big bug eyes, I knew that Noodle was the pug of my dreams’.
For Valentine’s Day, the two singles went on a date and had an epic photoshoot. The heartwarming snaps show Graziano and Noodle taking a walk in the park and sharing sloppy kisses. And instead of a romantic candlelit dinner, they had a banana for a snack.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
- When You Use Face Swap App On Your Tattoo…
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- COVID LATAM: Latin American Photographers Document The Pandemic
- Stunning Photographs Reveal The Realities Of New Brighton, A Working Class Seaside Resort In Northern England, During The 1980s