Guy Without A Date Does Epic Photoshoot With His Pug Instead
When New York-based ‘BarkPost’ writer Jonathan Graziano found himself without a date on Valentine’s Day, he went out with his best friend instead. His best friend, by the way, is a seven-year-old pug named Noodle.
Graziano adopted Noodle a little over a month ago, after he did a stand-up comedy routine about pugs (of course), and an audience member who managed a shelter told him about a pug in need of a home.
Upon meeting Noodle, Graziano said it was love at fur-st sight: ‘The moment I looked into those big bug eyes, I knew that Noodle was the pug of my dreams’.
For Valentine’s Day, the two singles went on a date and had an epic photoshoot. The heartwarming snaps show Graziano and Noodle taking a walk in the park and sharing sloppy kisses. And instead of a romantic candlelit dinner, they had a banana for a snack.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics