Awesome Behind The Scenes Photos From The Making Of “Halloween”
Halloween is a 1978 American independent slasher film set in the fictional suburban midwestern town of Haddonfield, Illinois, on Halloween. The original draft of the screenplay was titled The Babysitter Murders and The Night He Came Home.
John Carpenter directed the film, which stars Donald Pleasence as Dr. Sam Loomis, Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode, and Nick Castle, Tony Moran, Debra Hill and Tommy Lee Wallace sharing the role of Michael Myers (listed in the credits as “The Shape”).
The central theme of the film is Myers’ escape from a psychiatric hospital and his subsequent murder of a number of teenagers, whilst Dr. Loomis attempts to track and stop him. Halloween is widely regarded as a classic among horror films, and as one of the most influential horror films of its era.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Star Wars Characters Reimagined As Winnie The Pooh And Friends
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Bizarre Romper Gives Your Baby A Cat’s Tail From Behind!
- Honest Photo Facts That Will Help You Understand The Size Of The Earth A Little Better
- “Spaced Out”: The Superb Space Filled Digital Artworks of Leslie Ann
- 10 Photos Of Carrie Fisher Promoting “Return Of The Jedi” At A Rolling Stone Magazine Beach Shoot, 1983