A Day At Mission Beach, California, August 1970
Mission Beach (the beach) is a long wide sandy beach in the Mission Beach area of San Diego. It is a laid-back neighborhood whose namesake sands attract surfers, sunbathers and volleyball players. A paved path curls around Mission Bay, a popular spot for water sports.
“I went down and spent a week with my cousin living in the Mission Bay beach community. After surfing with my beach air mat for a couple of days I took a break and just took pictures.”
These fascinating black and white photos Lance Nix took people at the Mission Bay beach on a day of August 1970.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- This Brutal Tank Monument Located In Russian Wilderness, Reminds Abandoned Alien Spaceship