26 Of The Most Beautiful Book Covers Of 2017
Hollow by Owen Egerton. Design by Matt Dorfman.
The fundamental rule of all readers is to never judge a book by its cover, but whether we spot a gorgeous book in someone’s hands or displayed in a bookstore, the cover piques our curiosity. Buzzfeed rounded up some unique and breathtaking book covers of the year 2017 that are sure to catch your eye and your heart.
The Answers by Catherine Lacey. Design by Abby Kagan.
The Name of the Game is a Kidnapping by Keigo Higashino. Design by Janet Hansen.
The Age of Perpetual Light by Josh Weil. Design by Nick Misani.
The Idiot by Elif Batuman. Design by Oliver Munday.
Lotus by Lijia Zhang. Design by Adly Elewa.
All We Saw: Poems by Anne Michaels. Design by Janet Hansen.
A Selfie as Big as the Ritz by Lara Williams. Design by Janet Hansen.
One Day We’ll All Be Dead and None of This Will Matter by Scaachi Koul. Design by C.S. Richardson.
Sunshine State by Sarah Gerard. Design by Leydiana Rodriguez.
We Will Not Be Silenced: The Academic Repression of Israel’s Critics by William I. Robinson and Maryam S. Griffin. Design by James Paul Jones.
Heating & Cooling: 52 Micro-Memoirs by Beth Ann Fennelly. Design by Alex Merto.
Life in Code: A Personal History of Technology by Ellen Ullman. Design by Abby Kagan.
Startup by Doree Shafrir. Design by Lauren Harms.
Nicotine by Gregor Hens. Design by John Gall.
Abandon Me: Memoirs by Melissa Febos. Design by Patti Ratchford.
To Die in Spring by Ralf Rothmann. Design by Oliver Munday.
Eat Only When You’re Hungry by Lindsay Hunter. Design by Abby Kagan.
The Art of Starving by Sam J. Miller. Illustration by Matt Blease.
Insomniac Dreams: Experiments with Time by Vladimir Nabokov. Design by Chris Ferrante.
Chemistry by Weike Wang. Design by Janet Hansen.
The Quantum Astrologer’s Handbook by Michael Brooks. Design by Allison Colpoys.
Goodbye, Vitamin by Rachel Khong. Design by Karen Horton.
Two-Dimensional Man by Paul Sahre. Design by Paul Sahre.
Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich by Norman Ohler. Design by Albert Tang.
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sherman Alexie.
- How Far From Home: Couple of Adventure Hunters Share Breathtaking Shots Of Unique Places
- Before Facebook: This Is How We Used to Unfriend People Back Then
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- Worst Christmas Album Covers Of All Time
- Expressive Text Loops, Folds, And Ties Itself In Knots In 3D Murals By Pref
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- “The Death Of Colossus”: Striking Candid Photographs That Capture Everyday Life In The USSR In 1984-1989
- Canadian Artist Draws Pictures That Are As Warm As A Cup Of Hot Chocolate
- Beautiful Chimera: South Korean Artist Paints Optical Illusions On Her Face