26 Of The Most Beautiful Book Covers Of 2017
Hollow by Owen Egerton. Design by Matt Dorfman.
The fundamental rule of all readers is to never judge a book by its cover, but whether we spot a gorgeous book in someone’s hands or displayed in a bookstore, the cover piques our curiosity. Buzzfeed rounded up some unique and breathtaking book covers of the year 2017 that are sure to catch your eye and your heart.
The Answers by Catherine Lacey. Design by Abby Kagan.
The Name of the Game is a Kidnapping by Keigo Higashino. Design by Janet Hansen.
The Age of Perpetual Light by Josh Weil. Design by Nick Misani.
The Idiot by Elif Batuman. Design by Oliver Munday.
Lotus by Lijia Zhang. Design by Adly Elewa.
All We Saw: Poems by Anne Michaels. Design by Janet Hansen.
A Selfie as Big as the Ritz by Lara Williams. Design by Janet Hansen.
One Day We’ll All Be Dead and None of This Will Matter by Scaachi Koul. Design by C.S. Richardson.
Sunshine State by Sarah Gerard. Design by Leydiana Rodriguez.
We Will Not Be Silenced: The Academic Repression of Israel’s Critics by William I. Robinson and Maryam S. Griffin. Design by James Paul Jones.
Heating & Cooling: 52 Micro-Memoirs by Beth Ann Fennelly. Design by Alex Merto.
Life in Code: A Personal History of Technology by Ellen Ullman. Design by Abby Kagan.
Startup by Doree Shafrir. Design by Lauren Harms.
Nicotine by Gregor Hens. Design by John Gall.
Abandon Me: Memoirs by Melissa Febos. Design by Patti Ratchford.
To Die in Spring by Ralf Rothmann. Design by Oliver Munday.
Eat Only When You’re Hungry by Lindsay Hunter. Design by Abby Kagan.
The Art of Starving by Sam J. Miller. Illustration by Matt Blease.
Insomniac Dreams: Experiments with Time by Vladimir Nabokov. Design by Chris Ferrante.
Chemistry by Weike Wang. Design by Janet Hansen.
The Quantum Astrologer’s Handbook by Michael Brooks. Design by Allison Colpoys.
Goodbye, Vitamin by Rachel Khong. Design by Karen Horton.
Two-Dimensional Man by Paul Sahre. Design by Paul Sahre.
Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich by Norman Ohler. Design by Albert Tang.
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sherman Alexie.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Magnificent NSFW Beauty Photography By Stepan Kvardakov
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- Fascinating Black And White Photos That Capture Everyday Life Of The United States From Between The 1950s And 1960s
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By Kevin Mathison
- These Ads From Haiti Hope To Use Trump’s Words Against Him
- Retro Photos In WTF Style
- Jenn Brown Captures Amazing Photos Of Abandoned Places Across The USA
- Funny Illustrations That Show The Two Kinds Of People In The World
- No Pants Subway Ride 2018
- Spectacular Winners Of The Hasselblad Masters Award 2018
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- This Guy Bought A Giant Plastic Godzilla, And Now They Travel Everywhere Together
- Big Shout Out To One Of The World’s Most Inspiring Grandmas!
- Everyday Is Hump Day For The Photographer Fedor Shmidt
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- The Tiny Tree House Sits Within A Forest In France
- Fashion Is The Focus For Australian Photographer-In-Demand Ali Mitton
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld
- “Shape Shifting Birds”: Photographer Captures Stunning Photos Of The Murmurations Of Starlings
- An Adventure In Unknowing: Totally Amazing Illustrations By Sylvain Sarrailh