26 Of The Most Beautiful Book Covers Of 2017
Hollow by Owen Egerton. Design by Matt Dorfman.
The fundamental rule of all readers is to never judge a book by its cover, but whether we spot a gorgeous book in someone’s hands or displayed in a bookstore, the cover piques our curiosity. Buzzfeed rounded up some unique and breathtaking book covers of the year 2017 that are sure to catch your eye and your heart.
The Answers by Catherine Lacey. Design by Abby Kagan.
The Name of the Game is a Kidnapping by Keigo Higashino. Design by Janet Hansen.
The Age of Perpetual Light by Josh Weil. Design by Nick Misani.
The Idiot by Elif Batuman. Design by Oliver Munday.
Lotus by Lijia Zhang. Design by Adly Elewa.
All We Saw: Poems by Anne Michaels. Design by Janet Hansen.
A Selfie as Big as the Ritz by Lara Williams. Design by Janet Hansen.
One Day We’ll All Be Dead and None of This Will Matter by Scaachi Koul. Design by C.S. Richardson.
Sunshine State by Sarah Gerard. Design by Leydiana Rodriguez.
We Will Not Be Silenced: The Academic Repression of Israel’s Critics by William I. Robinson and Maryam S. Griffin. Design by James Paul Jones.
Heating & Cooling: 52 Micro-Memoirs by Beth Ann Fennelly. Design by Alex Merto.
Life in Code: A Personal History of Technology by Ellen Ullman. Design by Abby Kagan.
Startup by Doree Shafrir. Design by Lauren Harms.
Nicotine by Gregor Hens. Design by John Gall.
Abandon Me: Memoirs by Melissa Febos. Design by Patti Ratchford.
To Die in Spring by Ralf Rothmann. Design by Oliver Munday.
Eat Only When You’re Hungry by Lindsay Hunter. Design by Abby Kagan.
The Art of Starving by Sam J. Miller. Illustration by Matt Blease.
Insomniac Dreams: Experiments with Time by Vladimir Nabokov. Design by Chris Ferrante.
Chemistry by Weike Wang. Design by Janet Hansen.
The Quantum Astrologer’s Handbook by Michael Brooks. Design by Allison Colpoys.
Goodbye, Vitamin by Rachel Khong. Design by Karen Horton.
Two-Dimensional Man by Paul Sahre. Design by Paul Sahre.
Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich by Norman Ohler. Design by Albert Tang.
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sherman Alexie.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Majestic Photos Of Mount Fuji At Dawn That Will Inspire Your Week
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Volcano Eruption In Guatemala Leaves Behind Ghost Town
- Colorful and Dreamlike Self-Portraits By Yolanda García
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy