The Jaw-Dropping 3D Street Art Pieces By Odeith
Sergio Odeith, a 43-year-old Portuguese graffiti artist, impressed thousands of internet users this week when he posted his latest work of art on Instagram. In less than 7 hours since publication, the post had gotten almost 80,000 likes. As of this moment, it’s nearing 100,000 likes and still getting plenty more!
Known for making extraordinary 3D drawings, this time the artist decided to use spray paint to transform a concrete block into an abandoned bus. The details are so impressive that whoever looks at finished pictures of the project for the first time believes that they’re really looking at a bus.
Bored Panda interviewed Odeith about his latest project. He explained that how he got inspired to draw the abandoned bus on the concrete block was “a funny story.” The artist said he went to the spot where the painting now stands “with some friends” and initially had “zero inspiration”: “I didn’t even take the [spray paint] cans from my car.” However, after he went back home and “had a good nap”, he got inspired. “So the next day I did the painting, I just thought it was a perfect fit and completely different from all of my pieces.”
Odeith mentioned that only one fan guessed correctly what he was planning on drawing. The artist revealed to Bored Panda that the bus drawing took him “approximately 10 hours” to finish, and he used “around 30 spray cans”.
The artist also divulged some personal details as well, when asked about whether he always he knew if he wanted to be an artist: “I have been drawing since I was a little kid, but I never expected to get this far.” Odeith said his next project “will be in Switzerland and then in Australia.”
Furthermore, Odeith had this to say to all aspiring graffiti artists: “Keep working hard, chase your dreams and never give up.” Finally, the artist sent out a huge thank you to all his followers and fans around the world.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey