This Absolutely Stunning Oreo Art Will Blow Your Mind
Oreos are great for so many things — dunking in milk, recreating in weird flavors, just plain eating. But it turns out Oreos also make a great canvas. Tisha Cherry is a full-time occupational therapist. But one look at her Instagram and its clear she is also using food to make art in a way that no one else is, especially when it comes to the simple Oreo.
“Three years ago I twisted open an Oreo and thought the cream looked like a Nike Dunk. I immediately became obsessed with trying to see how many different things I could create out of them,” Tisha told Mashable. “Now I feel like I’m looking at the world through some sort of Oreo crème lens and it’s become my favorite medium to express my creativity through.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards