42 Wonderful Behind The Scene Photos From Classic Movies
When it comes to movies, we are usually so utterly immerses in them, that we don’t ever stop to consider the wealth of work, preparation and effort that goes into the making them. Crews, actors and production companies commit to spending several years onset, creating movie magic for us to enjoy on a Friday night over the course of a couple of hours.
Let’s take a look at the real moments of magic, not from behind the camera – but around it. Here’s 42 real behind the scenes from classic movies – designed to give you a glimpse into a whole new world many of us movie fans never get the chance to see.
Stanley Kubrick with his daughter, Jack Nicholson and the crew on The Shining.
The French Connection – The rig setup for Gene Hackman’s epic car chase.
The Empire Strikes Back credits roll
The Birds (1961) – Tippi Hedren with Hitchcock.
Sesame Street – Bert and Ernie
Marathon Man – Hoffman & Olivier
Requiem for a Dream – Jennifer Connelly strapped in tight
Director Steven Spielberg giving E.T. a bath on the set of the film.
Nosferatu (1922) — Relaxing…
King Kong (1933)
Godfather – Fish-line bullet holes.
Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters!
On the set of Faust
Dr. Strangelove – Sellers & Kubrick
On the set of Alien
Rebel Without A Cause – James Dean, Natalie Wood and director Nicholas Ray.
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
Top Gun (1986)
Kill Bill, Vol. 1 (2003)
Friday The 13th (1980)
The Matrix: Revolutions
Conan The Barbarian (1982)
Back To The Future 2 (1989)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s