42 Wonderful Behind The Scene Photos From Classic Movies
When it comes to movies, we are usually so utterly immerses in them, that we don’t ever stop to consider the wealth of work, preparation and effort that goes into the making them. Crews, actors and production companies commit to spending several years onset, creating movie magic for us to enjoy on a Friday night over the course of a couple of hours.
Let’s take a look at the real moments of magic, not from behind the camera – but around it. Here’s 42 real behind the scenes from classic movies – designed to give you a glimpse into a whole new world many of us movie fans never get the chance to see.
Stanley Kubrick with his daughter, Jack Nicholson and the crew on The Shining.
The French Connection – The rig setup for Gene Hackman’s epic car chase.
The Empire Strikes Back credits roll
The Birds (1961) – Tippi Hedren with Hitchcock.
Sesame Street – Bert and Ernie
Marathon Man – Hoffman & Olivier
Requiem for a Dream – Jennifer Connelly strapped in tight
Director Steven Spielberg giving E.T. a bath on the set of the film.
Nosferatu (1922) — Relaxing…
King Kong (1933)
Godfather – Fish-line bullet holes.
Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters!
On the set of Faust
Dr. Strangelove – Sellers & Kubrick
On the set of Alien
Rebel Without A Cause – James Dean, Natalie Wood and director Nicholas Ray.
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
Top Gun (1986)
Kill Bill, Vol. 1 (2003)
Friday The 13th (1980)
The Matrix: Revolutions
Conan The Barbarian (1982)
Back To The Future 2 (1989)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Human Teeth Jewelry by Jana Miller
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric