42 Wonderful Behind The Scene Photos From Classic Movies
When it comes to movies, we are usually so utterly immerses in them, that we don’t ever stop to consider the wealth of work, preparation and effort that goes into the making them. Crews, actors and production companies commit to spending several years onset, creating movie magic for us to enjoy on a Friday night over the course of a couple of hours.
Let’s take a look at the real moments of magic, not from behind the camera – but around it. Here’s 42 real behind the scenes from classic movies – designed to give you a glimpse into a whole new world many of us movie fans never get the chance to see.
Stanley Kubrick with his daughter, Jack Nicholson and the crew on The Shining.
The French Connection – The rig setup for Gene Hackman’s epic car chase.
The Empire Strikes Back credits roll
The Birds (1961) – Tippi Hedren with Hitchcock.
Sesame Street – Bert and Ernie
Marathon Man – Hoffman & Olivier
Requiem for a Dream – Jennifer Connelly strapped in tight
Director Steven Spielberg giving E.T. a bath on the set of the film.
Nosferatu (1922) — Relaxing…
King Kong (1933)
Godfather – Fish-line bullet holes.
Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters!
On the set of Faust
Dr. Strangelove – Sellers & Kubrick
On the set of Alien
Rebel Without A Cause – James Dean, Natalie Wood and director Nicholas Ray.
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
Top Gun (1986)
Kill Bill, Vol. 1 (2003)
Friday The 13th (1980)
The Matrix: Revolutions
Conan The Barbarian (1982)
Back To The Future 2 (1989)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976