Photographer Tobias Hägg Captures Inspiring Photographs Of The Ocean Seen From Above
Tobias Hagg is a Swedish photographer and videographer. He realizes different photographic series of his adventures and explorations with a unique approach.
By gaining height on an environment, it offers a new perspective of the world around us. With remarkable aesthetics, the transmission of emotion is ensured in his photographs.
His series “The Ocean” is about one of our greatest riches. The shades of blue varying from deep to turquoise strand in the white of the foam for a powerful rendering. These shots offer an aerial point of view on this force of nature and show its diversity through different shades.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama