Photographer Tobias Hägg Captures Inspiring Photographs Of The Ocean Seen From Above
Tobias Hagg is a Swedish photographer and videographer. He realizes different photographic series of his adventures and explorations with a unique approach.
By gaining height on an environment, it offers a new perspective of the world around us. With remarkable aesthetics, the transmission of emotion is ensured in his photographs.
His series “The Ocean” is about one of our greatest riches. The shades of blue varying from deep to turquoise strand in the white of the foam for a powerful rendering. These shots offer an aerial point of view on this force of nature and show its diversity through different shades.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey