Photographer Tobias Hägg Captures Inspiring Photographs Of The Ocean Seen From Above
Tobias Hagg is a Swedish photographer and videographer. He realizes different photographic series of his adventures and explorations with a unique approach.
By gaining height on an environment, it offers a new perspective of the world around us. With remarkable aesthetics, the transmission of emotion is ensured in his photographs.
His series “The Ocean” is about one of our greatest riches. The shades of blue varying from deep to turquoise strand in the white of the foam for a powerful rendering. These shots offer an aerial point of view on this force of nature and show its diversity through different shades.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Style Accessories Made From The Most Random Stuff You Can Find In Your Home By This Canadian Artist
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- These Humorous Stinker Station Signs Helped to Provide Comic Relief for Motorists in Idaho During the 1950s and ’60s