Photographer Tobias Hägg Captures Inspiring Photographs Of The Ocean Seen From Above
Tobias Hagg is a Swedish photographer and videographer. He realizes different photographic series of his adventures and explorations with a unique approach.
By gaining height on an environment, it offers a new perspective of the world around us. With remarkable aesthetics, the transmission of emotion is ensured in his photographs.
His series “The Ocean” is about one of our greatest riches. The shades of blue varying from deep to turquoise strand in the white of the foam for a powerful rendering. These shots offer an aerial point of view on this force of nature and show its diversity through different shades.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies Of Vintage Album Covers
- Artist Turns Ordinary Everyday Objects Into Star Wars Characters
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- Japanese Priest Adorably Still Uses “Cat Mug” Made by Daughter Even Though It’s an Eye-Stabbing Demon