Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
Today we will continue to recall the dresses and images of Russian beauties of pre-revolutionary Russia, but not in illustrations and paintings of artists, but in photographs. The photos below are taken from the collection of Shabelsky from the collection of the Russian Ethnographic Museum.
The Shabelsky collection is a unique source not only for studying the history of the Russian costume – it is rare in its artistic and scientific significance. Created primarily for the purpose of fixing the costumes of various provinces. It became an absolutely independent phenomenon in the history of Russian photography.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- Defenders Of The Soviet Arctic During The Great Patriotic War – The Giant Monument On The Edge Of Russia
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- British & American English: Differences
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s