Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
Today we will continue to recall the dresses and images of Russian beauties of pre-revolutionary Russia, but not in illustrations and paintings of artists, but in photographs. The photos below are taken from the collection of Shabelsky from the collection of the Russian Ethnographic Museum.
The Shabelsky collection is a unique source not only for studying the history of the Russian costume – it is rare in its artistic and scientific significance. Created primarily for the purpose of fixing the costumes of various provinces. It became an absolutely independent phenomenon in the history of Russian photography.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets