Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
Today we will continue to recall the dresses and images of Russian beauties of pre-revolutionary Russia, but not in illustrations and paintings of artists, but in photographs. The photos below are taken from the collection of Shabelsky from the collection of the Russian Ethnographic Museum.
The Shabelsky collection is a unique source not only for studying the history of the Russian costume – it is rare in its artistic and scientific significance. Created primarily for the purpose of fixing the costumes of various provinces. It became an absolutely independent phenomenon in the history of Russian photography.
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- “Lost In The Dark And Then Gone”: Atmospheric Photography Inspired By Nature And Dreams
- “Rust In Peace”: Bizarre Soviet-Era Cars Fill Russian Mechanic’s Field