Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
Today we will continue to recall the dresses and images of Russian beauties of pre-revolutionary Russia, but not in illustrations and paintings of artists, but in photographs. The photos below are taken from the collection of Shabelsky from the collection of the Russian Ethnographic Museum.
The Shabelsky collection is a unique source not only for studying the history of the Russian costume – it is rare in its artistic and scientific significance. Created primarily for the purpose of fixing the costumes of various provinces. It became an absolutely independent phenomenon in the history of Russian photography.
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By The Miami Beach Photographer Mark Del Mar
- “Dreams Of Sensuality”: Beautiful Art Nude Photography By Dani Fehr
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- This Artist Creates Stupid NSFW Comics For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Postcards From Google Earth”: This Artist Finds Strange Beauty in Google’s Apocalyptic Glitches
- Breathtaking Photos Of Australian Drought From Above
- Wax Sculpture Of Sleeping Woman Doubles As Candle
- This Soviet Carpet Beach Towel!
- Artist Maimouna Guerresi Photographs ‘Aisha In Wonderland’
- Stunning Socialist-Era Architecture: The Brutalism Of Zagreb, Croatia
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Limitless Boundaries Of The Human Body In Photographs By Cody Choi, Professional Dancer And Photographer
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy