This Family Uses Chalk Art To Go On Adventures During The Lockdown
Quarantine might have trapped us inside the shells of our houses; however, some people are finding ways to escape the mundane repetition of our reality and venture out on colorful adventures. This family in Atlanta, for example, uses bright chalk crayons to create wondrous settings for the family’s children to play in.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable