Men-Ups! Men Photographed In Stereotypical Pin-Up Poses
“Men-ups!” is a humorous project by photographer Rion Sabean featuring men doing pin-up-style poses. It’s interesting how much more absurd some poses instantly look when they’re being done by men.
“Society defines the sexes as being inherently born with exclusive traits that are actually imposed by the society itself. From things as small as colour, attire, and even posing, the sexes are forced into accepting ideals that are unborn.” says Rion.
“Men-Ups! is a project aimed at reversing the stereotypes created by society, begging the questions; why is it sexual for a female to pose one way, and not sexual for a male? Why is it considered more comical or unsettling for males to act the more socially defined feminine”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow