Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
Logos are usually very simple illustrations showing what the company, person, or the product is all about.
Logo designer Alfrey Davilla (previously here) puts his skills to the test by creating logos from random photos, animal pictures, items, and all sorts of things. The artist makes adorable little illustrations that would be perfect logos because of how simple and eye-catching they are. His usual artwork includes silly animal photos, so not only are they cute, the illustrations are quite humorous too.
“My name is Alfrey Davilla, I have been a logo designer and illustrator for more than ten years. Since I was a child, I have always liked drawing, but only do simple illustrations. I always want to make illustrations that are geometric and good in small sizes. Also, I like creating something that can make people smile. For inspiration, I love reading Japanese manga (comics), watching Disney movies, and seeing other online portfolios from different artists around the world,” Alfrey told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama