Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
Logos are usually very simple illustrations showing what the company, person, or the product is all about.
Logo designer Alfrey Davilla (previously here) puts his skills to the test by creating logos from random photos, animal pictures, items, and all sorts of things. The artist makes adorable little illustrations that would be perfect logos because of how simple and eye-catching they are. His usual artwork includes silly animal photos, so not only are they cute, the illustrations are quite humorous too.
“My name is Alfrey Davilla, I have been a logo designer and illustrator for more than ten years. Since I was a child, I have always liked drawing, but only do simple illustrations. I always want to make illustrations that are geometric and good in small sizes. Also, I like creating something that can make people smile. For inspiration, I love reading Japanese manga (comics), watching Disney movies, and seeing other online portfolios from different artists around the world,” Alfrey told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Intriguing Female Portraits by Ilya Ozornin
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta