According to Linda Bouderbala: “This is what inspired me to create this new series, in which I classify all these characters with their fellow creatures of the same species as if we were doing a big family photo. Here are my first teams, I hope you will like them!” Continue reading »
According to Linda Bouderbala: “There are many, many challenges about drawings on Instagram: Mermay, March of Robots, DTIYS, etc.
The only one I enjoy participating in is Inktober… Until I discovered this new challenge some artists I follow have been doing. It’s called the emoji challenge and it’s simple: you ask for emojis and make a drawing out of them! Continue reading »
Artist Illustrated What Would Happen If Famous Cartoon Characters Fused Together, And Here’s The Result
According to Linda Bouderbala: “As a DBZ fan, my brother and I tried a thousand times to make a choreography of the fusion when we were kids… In vain. Continue reading »
According to an artist Linda Bouderbala: “I’m sure my favorite characters have needs too. In our consumeristic society, I wondered what they could buy if they could do their shopping just like us in a supermarket… With all those mass market products within easy reach. Here’s the result of my imagination!” Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women