David Uhl is an artist’s artist. His technique, realistic with an impressionistic flair, breathes fantastic life into even the most ordinary of subject matter. He is now among the select few officially licensed fine artists of Harley-Davidson Motor Company. Continue reading »
Approximately 23,000 ride-share bicycles have been rounded up and hauled to 16 temporary parking lots by urban management authorities in East China’s Hangzhou city. Bicycles are taken away due to disorderly parking reported by locals. Bicycle-sharing companies are reluctant to claim them, fearing a fine. Continue reading »
Japanese designer Yuma Kano has created a fun and quirky bike stand for Nemoto Shipyard, that stands out and is shaped like a mini bicycle. Named On Bicycle Stand, it was designed as a way to solve the problem of bikes being randomly placed on streets, sidewalks and in parking lots. Not only are they stands, but they are a simple visual sign that bikes can be stored in that area and when not in use, they become a tiny art installation. Continue reading »
New York is a bike-friendly place where anyone can hop on a 2-wheeled vehicle and zip right past the taxis and all around town. In a city where all kinds of people sport all kinds of bikes, photographer Sam Polcer decided to document the wide range of personalities across the five boroughs in his series, called ‘Preferred Mode.’ Continue reading »
Otocycles, Barcelona craftsman electric bike comes in the market with two models inspired by the bikes of the fifties. Classic Design, Otor and Otok opt for sustanaible movility with bold retro style and a sporty. Ideal for getting around town, Otocycles weigh about 23 kilos and have a very quite engine with autonomy of 40 to 65 kilometers.
Continue reading »
Montague is the world’s leading manufacturer of full-size, folding bikes. All Montague bikes fold into a compact size in less than 30 seconds without the use of tools. When you buy a Montague folding bike, you join the growing number of riders who enjoy taking their bike where ever their spirit of adventure takes them.
This folding bicycle is part of a line of full size folding bicycles originally developed for the U.S. Marines as a military bike for tactical use. Folding bikes historically have had small child-size wheels. But not anymore, Montague Mountain Bikes, have full size, rugged knobby tires which can take you virtually anywhere. If you are looking for a folding bike, the Montague high performance folding bicycle is the way to go.
Montague Bikes are about the freedom to choose to the moment how you want to move.
Continue reading »
Free People’s January 2013 catalog themed, ‘Girls on Bikes’ was shot on location in Amsterdam, one of the most bike friendly cities in the world. Models as well as ‘real girls’ bike through the city streets in Free People’s most recent collection of casual, flirty, and effortlessly chic styles. Continue reading »
Photographer Peter Rae travelled from Molong to Dubbo, in western New South Wales, Australia, photographing the roadside sculptures along the way. (Peter Rae / The Sydney Morning Herald) Continue reading »
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Incredible Photographs From The Construction Of The Forth Railway Bridge, A 19th Century Engineering Marvel
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Stunning Photos From The Hair Freezing Contest Of Takhini Hot Springs
- An Authentic 16th Century Plague Doctor Mask Preserved And On Display At The German Museum Of Medical History
- Japanese Designer Crafts Adorably Lifelike Cat Backpack