Otocycles Launches Its First Line of Electric Bikes Retro Style
Otocycles, Barcelona craftsman electric bike comes in the market with two models inspired by the bikes of the fifties. Classic Design, Otor and Otok opt for sustanaible movility with bold retro style and a sporty. Ideal for getting around town, Otocycles weigh about 23 kilos and have a very quite engine with autonomy of 40 to 65 kilometers.
The brand electric bikes are known for their craftsmanship, wich allows custormer to customize your model by choosing from a wide range of colors and components Otocycles no two alike. The firm also has models in stock for those who can not wait to move with style and respect for the invironment.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier