Otocycles Launches Its First Line of Electric Bikes Retro Style
Otocycles, Barcelona craftsman electric bike comes in the market with two models inspired by the bikes of the fifties. Classic Design, Otor and Otok opt for sustanaible movility with bold retro style and a sporty. Ideal for getting around town, Otocycles weigh about 23 kilos and have a very quite engine with autonomy of 40 to 65 kilometers.
The brand electric bikes are known for their craftsmanship, wich allows custormer to customize your model by choosing from a wide range of colors and components Otocycles no two alike. The firm also has models in stock for those who can not wait to move with style and respect for the invironment.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- Weird Halloween Costumes Of The 1970s And 80s
- This Artist Makes Bizarre Denture-Inspired Jewelry