Built with Unreal Engine 4, her capabilities are specially designed to create “likeable” images representing popular visual languages on the platform. Since May 2020, she has been posting to the Instagram account @rachaellic one new image per day. She will continue posting without any human intervention, as long as the computer she is running on is online. Continue reading »
An Incredible Jet Engine Barbeque Grill Built By Delta Airlines Techs Using Scrapped Pratt & Whitney Parts
The talented techs of Delta Airlines built a working barbeque grill using scrapped Pratt & Whitney PW2000 series engine parts that looks like a real 757 jet engine. Continue reading »
UK-based furniture design company Fallen Furniture, have created a huge chair out of a BOEING 737 Engine Cowling. Looking like it belongs in some type of futuristic setting, this over-sized chair, is a pure attention seeker. The chair, which can actually spin on its base, has a highly polished exterior shell, and a dark luxurious leather interior. Continue reading »
This thing has 24 cylinders, 1,704 cubic inches, 12 GMC superchargers (blowers), 8 nitrous bottles and it runs! Why build such a beast? “Because I can,” Harrah says. There’s no other reason to take a 24V71 and build an intake manifold that weighs 1,000 pounds and mount eight 6-71 superchargers on top of four others. This is a V24 Detroit Diesel (normally used to power ships) which is two V12 Detroits joined together nose to nose with splined cranks. Continue reading »
An elf sculpture made from engine parts by Tom Samui. The Swiss artist has created hundreds of sculptures and statues made entirely from scrap car parts. Tom Samui and his team of 15 people spend hundreds of hours building sculptures of animals, vehicles, people, fantasy creatures and furniture. (Tom Samui / Rex Features)
Martian Walking Engine, 1998, stainless steel, 5 x 6 x 7m. Sculptor: Michael Condron.
Commissioned to celebrate the centenary of HG Wells’ The War of the Worlds, along with other features including Crashed Pod and Bacteria Slabs. Paving and street furniture throughout the area were also redesigned as part of the overall project.
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Beautiful Photos Of Marilyn Monroe In New York City By Ed Feingersh, 1955