Glass-house guard by Wayne Jones, Australia. Highly commended, Underwater. “On the sandy seabed off the coast of Mabini in the Philippines, a yellow pygmy goby guards its home – a discarded glass bottle. It is one of a pair, each no more than 4 centimetres (one and a half inches) long, that have chosen a bottle as a perfect temporary home. The female will lay several batches of eggs, while the male performs guard duty at the entrance”. (Photo by Wayne Jones/2018 Wildlife Photographer of the Year) Continue reading »
In his new series “Chic Chicks“, photographer Dan Bannino worked with gorgeous Paduan chickens, fluffed up their oversized head crests like the big hair of the 1980s and shot them in highly stylized but flattering light. The effect is somewhat reminiscent of the ubiquitous Glamour Shots portraits that were popular at the same time. Continue reading »
For the past fourteen years Susanna Majuri has been working with water. She uses water as if it were paint. It merges people and landscapes together, blurs the dimensions and adds a metaphorical depth to her photography. In her images Majuri composes multiple psychological and symbolically charged scenarios to mirror her innermost feelings. Continue reading »
Highly Visual is a new kind of RSS reader designed for creative individuals.
Almost all RSS readers are designed in a similar way: left/right column split – which is great for reading news, but not so great for viewing visual content. Highly Visual presents feeds in a beautiful, clean, scrollable grid view. No more countless taps to get from item to item. Inspiration is never far. The directory offers a maintained list of hand-picked feeds with categories from architecture, art & design, to fashion, food, and photography.
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog