Marketing a car costs big bucks. Unless you hire Felix Hernandez, who doesn’t need an actual car to make the magic happen. Instead, he does it with a $32 toy replica. Continue reading »
A creative couple decided to replace selfies with some adorable doodles to document their journey in a different way. She loves to doodle, he loves to take pictures. Voila! Doodledeux was created. Doodle according to free dictionary means “to draw or sketch something aimlessly”. Deux in French means “two” or it can also mean “about them”. So doodledeux is our personal project where we share our story as a couple with a little help from our caricatures, let’s just call them Abang and Neng. Continue reading »
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Face Depixelizer Neural Network “Brings Back The Sharpness” Of Photos In Low Resolution, And The Results Are Very Unexpected