Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
They Love This Famous $1 Ice Cream In Orchard Road, Singapore
A creative couple decided to replace selfies with some adorable doodles to document their journey in a different way. She loves to doodle, he loves to take pictures. Voila! Doodledeux was created. Doodle according to free dictionary means “to draw or sketch something aimlessly”. Deux in French means “two” or it can also mean “about them”. So doodledeux is our personal project where we share our story as a couple with a little help from our caricatures, let’s just call them Abang and Neng.
Sunrise At Sikunir Hill, Dieng, Central Java
You Are Never Too Old For A Little Bit Of Sweetness
A Laidback Sunday In The Park For Abang & Neng
Beautiful View Of Singaporean Skyscrapers From Esplanade
Abang & Neng Swam Underwater In Sea Aquarium Singapore
Mandatory Photo At Universal Studio, Singapore
How ’bout Going Out To The Beach To Build A Sandcastle?
Abang & Neng’s Date Ideas: Asemble A Gundam Robot
Neng’s Favorite Almond Chocolate Cake From Ikea. Nom!
Under My Umbrella In Merlion Park, Singapore
Gatotkaca Temple, Dieng, Central Java
Abang & Neng Dressed Up As Barongsai (the Lion Dance) For Chinese New Year
Sunset In Bali
Abang & Neng At Sri Mariamman Temple, Singapore
Sunday In Sentosa Beach, Singapore
First Doodle Of Abang & Neng In A Coffee Shop
Meet The Flinstones! Abang & Neng Visited This Megalithic Site In Gunung Padang, Cianjur
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest