Adobe team has just launched a line of clothing featuring some of the worst stock images ever, and the weird part is that they actually look pretty cool (on slender and attractive models at least). The range is called Adobe Stock Apparel, and Adobe came up with the creative idea to promote their new royalty-free image service called Adobe Stock. Head over to the Adobe website to peruse the full range. They’re not for sale though, which is a shame, because if there’s one thing missing from my wardrobe it’s a t-shirt with a picture of a laughing woman eating a healthy vegetable salad on it. Continue reading »
A performer dressed as a Hello Kitty poses next to Hello Kitty-themed Taroko Express train in Taipei, Taiwan March 21, 2016. Continue reading »
Steve Jobs’s yacht was has been unveiled in a Dutch shipyard, where the unusual boat designed by Jobs and famed minimalist designer Philippe Starck was christened “Venus”, after the Roman goddess of love, beauty, sex, fertility, prosperity and victory.
According to Dutch website OneMoreThing, the finished ship was launched at shipbuilder Koninklijke De Vries in Aalsmeer in the Netherlands. Jobs’s widow Laurene and three of their children, Reed, Aaron and Eve, were at the ceremony. Continue reading »
Curator Debby Hershman holds a 9,000 year old Neolithic stone mask, same as the one displayed on a screen during the launch of Google Art project at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem. Israel’s national museum announced it is joining the Google Art project, which provides online tours of museums around the world.(Oded Balilty/Associated Press)
Otaku Magazine is an independent platform that promote the visual art, from national and international artists, an opportunity for them to manifest in various areas (graphic, comic strips, illustration, painting, design, fashion, video, toys and accessories), under the influences of the Japanese entertainment (manga, anime, music, movie, new media, new technologies, etc.) and other artistic currents.
Interactive DVD and New York poster from EbOY included!
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
- Athletic Clothing Company Has Launched A Controversial Ad Campaign Shows Marine Vet With Hogtied ‘Trump’
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future