Adobe team has just launched a line of clothing featuring some of the worst stock images ever, and the weird part is that they actually look pretty cool (on slender and attractive models at least). The range is called Adobe Stock Apparel, and Adobe came up with the creative idea to promote their new royalty-free image service called Adobe Stock. Head over to the Adobe website to peruse the full range. They’re not for sale though, which is a shame, because if there’s one thing missing from my wardrobe it’s a t-shirt with a picture of a laughing woman eating a healthy vegetable salad on it. Continue reading »
A performer dressed as a Hello Kitty poses next to Hello Kitty-themed Taroko Express train in Taipei, Taiwan March 21, 2016. Continue reading »
Steve Jobs’s yacht was has been unveiled in a Dutch shipyard, where the unusual boat designed by Jobs and famed minimalist designer Philippe Starck was christened “Venus”, after the Roman goddess of love, beauty, sex, fertility, prosperity and victory.
According to Dutch website OneMoreThing, the finished ship was launched at shipbuilder Koninklijke De Vries in Aalsmeer in the Netherlands. Jobs’s widow Laurene and three of their children, Reed, Aaron and Eve, were at the ceremony. Continue reading »
Curator Debby Hershman holds a 9,000 year old Neolithic stone mask, same as the one displayed on a screen during the launch of Google Art project at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem. Israel’s national museum announced it is joining the Google Art project, which provides online tours of museums around the world.(Oded Balilty/Associated Press)
Otaku Magazine is an independent platform that promote the visual art, from national and international artists, an opportunity for them to manifest in various areas (graphic, comic strips, illustration, painting, design, fashion, video, toys and accessories), under the influences of the Japanese entertainment (manga, anime, music, movie, new media, new technologies, etc.) and other artistic currents.
Interactive DVD and New York poster from EbOY included!
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Artist Creates Funny Illustrations of The Backstage Of Disney’s Famous Scenes