Adobe Has Just Launched A Clothing Line With The Worst Stock Photos
Adobe team has just launched a line of clothing featuring some of the worst stock images ever, and the weird part is that they actually look pretty cool (on slender and attractive models at least). The range is called Adobe Stock Apparel, and Adobe came up with the creative idea to promote their new royalty-free image service called Adobe Stock. Head over to the Adobe website to peruse the full range. They’re not for sale though, which is a shame, because if there’s one thing missing from my wardrobe it’s a t-shirt with a picture of a laughing woman eating a healthy vegetable salad on it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee