Carl Lavia aka ‘Sketch’ is a self-taught sketch artist and I am a photographer. We have joined forces to form the #69cities project. Continue reading »
Alex Dennison and Ashley Lewis didn’t believe that their German shepherd puppy could grow so quickly. The Australian couple started to document Nasra’s growth at eight weeks and posted the whole series to Reddit after eight months. A few hours later they realized that they had a sensation on their hands. Dennison and Lewis described the early days with Nasra in an online interview. Continue reading »
In the photography world, we’re pretty familiar with 52-week projects, although some of us have yet to ever start or complete one. Beamused Magazine wanted to encourage all artists to take up a 52-week challenge called an “endless book.” The premise is that artists create one page of their “book” per week, constructing them in such a way that one page leads to another for a seamless mega-panorama.
From a blow-up Prince George, an inflatable turkey dinner and even a Tardis for the Doctor Who anniversary, ‘Robbie the Wizard’ has spent hours honouring some key events of last year with the amazing models. Other figures in the magician’s 365-strong collection include an evil-looking witch, several Mr Men characters, numerous animals including a duck, scorpion and a monkey, plus Dennis the Menace. Continue reading »
It has taken nine months and more than 35,000 toothpicks – but Stan Munro has once again proved he is a real stickler for detail with the unveiling of his latest masterpiece. The model-making maestro has recreated Barcelona’s iconic Sagrada Familia out of nothing but tiny pieces of wood and PVA glue. Continue reading »
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
- Korean Illustrator Captures Love And Intimacy So Well That You Can Almost Feel It
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 20 People Whose Parents Could Easily Be On The Cover Of Fashion Magazines
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Never-Before-Seen Pictures That Show A Secret Pregnancy Of Movie Icon Marilyn Monroe In 1960
- Unbelievable Creepy Hyper Realistic Creatures By Laira Maganuco
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge