Toothpick Artist Takes Nine Months to Create Jaw-Dropping Replica of Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia
It has taken nine months and more than 35,000 toothpicks – but Stan Munro has once again proved he is a real stickler for detail with the unveiling of his latest masterpiece. The model-making maestro has recreated Barcelona’s iconic Sagrada Familia out of nothing but tiny pieces of wood and PVA glue.
And the stunning construction is entirely faithful to Antoni Gaudi’s original design – with the Basilica’s nativity facade and highly detailed spires all visible.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- The Jaw-Dropping Photography by Kaiyhun
- This Vet Clinic Has The Best & Funniest Outdoor Signs
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- “Behind You”: One-Picture Horror Stories That We Do Not Recommend Reading Alone
- “Nature Under Threat”: The winning Images of The Cop26 Photographic Competition 2021
- “Colors”: Winners & Merit Awards Of AAP Magazine’s Photo Contest
- Photographer Blair Bunting Powerfully Captures Awe-Inspiring Shots of Trains in Motion
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s
- The Expressive Digital Fashion Collages by Charles Bentley