A Magician has Spent the Past 12 Months Creating a Balloon Model Every Day
A magician has spent the past 12 months creating a balloon model every day – honouring some of key events of 2013 in the process.
From a blow-up Prince George, an inflatable turkey dinner and even a Tardis for the Doctor Who anniversary, ‘Robbie the Wizard’ has spent hours honouring some key events of last year with the amazing models. Other figures in the magician’s 365-strong collection include an evil-looking witch, several Mr Men characters, numerous animals including a duck, scorpion and a monkey, plus Dennis the Menace.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring