A Magician has Spent the Past 12 Months Creating a Balloon Model Every Day
A magician has spent the past 12 months creating a balloon model every day – honouring some of key events of 2013 in the process.
From a blow-up Prince George, an inflatable turkey dinner and even a Tardis for the Doctor Who anniversary, ‘Robbie the Wizard’ has spent hours honouring some key events of last year with the amazing models. Other figures in the magician’s 365-strong collection include an evil-looking witch, several Mr Men characters, numerous animals including a duck, scorpion and a monkey, plus Dennis the Menace.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000