A Magician has Spent the Past 12 Months Creating a Balloon Model Every Day
A magician has spent the past 12 months creating a balloon model every day – honouring some of key events of 2013 in the process.
From a blow-up Prince George, an inflatable turkey dinner and even a Tardis for the Doctor Who anniversary, ‘Robbie the Wizard’ has spent hours honouring some key events of last year with the amazing models. Other figures in the magician’s 365-strong collection include an evil-looking witch, several Mr Men characters, numerous animals including a duck, scorpion and a monkey, plus Dennis the Menace.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake